Panel Discussion: Strategies that enable transitioning countries build adaptive and resilient supply chains
Funding public health programs?
Managing public health supply chains in Latin America and the Caribbean?
Trying to reach 90-90-90 targets?
The Partnership for Supply Chain Management warmly invites you to attend and partake in our panel discussion in Mexico during the IAS 2019. Join he panel discussion to learn how to develop and implement self-reliant supply chain strategies for reaching 90-90-90 targets.
- What: Panel discussion with refreshments
- Topic: Strategies that enable transitioning countries build adaptive and resilient supply chains.
- When: July 23, 2019 from 12:30 to 14:30 CDMX
- Where: Courtyard Mexico City Toreo Hotel
- RSVP: Email Cristina Ghiga on firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you there, and at IAS 2019!
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
All content ©2018 Partnership for Supply Chain Management, Inc. All rights reserved.