Work With Us
Establishing long-term relationships with vendors is an important component of our supply chain strategy. By leveraging purchasing power across many clients and countries, negotiating long-term contracts with our key suppliers whenever possible, and sourcing pharmaceutical and other health commodities globally, we achieve the lowest possible cost for the products we buy.
PFSCM utilizes full and open competitive procedures to facilitate timely delivery of quality products and services at a reasonable cost. PFSCM selects its suppliers based on “best value” according to the following criteria, which may include, but are not limited to:
- Lead time
- Quality of products
- Price of commodities
- Customer service by the vendor
- Maintenance and service agreements
- Product training
- Vendor performance and supplier (financial and operational) long-term viability
- Compliance with World Health Organization or Stringent Regulatory Authority standards.
- Compliance with the PFSCM Code of Conduct for Vendors & Suppliers.
PFSCM uses competitive bidding for procurement of commodities (except in extraordinary cases that prohibit the use of this method). These procedures are intended to minimize the complexity of the solicitation, the evaluation, and the source selection decision, leading to a “best value” selection. PFSCM follows the WHO Model for Quality Assurance (MQAS) for procurement agencies. Read more about our Quality Assurance program
PFSCM Code of Conduct for Vendors & Suppliers
PFSCM suppliers must comply with the PFSCM Code of Conduct for Vendors and Suppliers.
Our Code of Conduct clearly describes our expectations for building sustainable and reliable relationships with our vendors and suppliers.
The Code of Conduct covers the below topics:
- Transparent, fair, accountable and honest procurement practices.
- Compliance with applicable laws and regulations regarding fair competition.
- Corruption, fraudulent, collusive, anti-competitive or coercive practices.
- Exchange of fees, gratuities, rebates, gifts, and commissions.
- Privacy of information, data, know-how and documents.
- Compliance with country specific laws and regulations.
- Financing and promotion of violence, and terrorism.
- Money-laundering activities.
- Maintaining complete records in appropriate books of account of all financial and business transactions.
- Disclosing actual, perceived, or potential conflicts of interest.
Download the complete PFSCM Code of Conduct for Vendors and Suppliers.
Interested in becoming a supplier
Vendors interested in becoming a supplier to PFSCM under one of its agreements should monitor PFSCM’s Request for Proposals page for contract opportunities or contact us to learn about the products we procure based on needs expressed by our clients.
If you are interested in supplying PFSCM with products, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
All content ©2018 Partnership for Supply Chain Management, Inc. All rights reserved.