Health ProductsQuality assured health products from over 250 reputable international suppliers
We procure almost any health product, but specialize in prevention, diagnostic and treatment products for the following health areas:
- Rapid Diagnostic Tests for COVID-19, HIV, malaria and tuberculosis
- Viral Load and Early Infant Diagnostics
- Other Diagnostics for COVID-19, HIV, TB and Malaria
- Laboratory and Medical Supplies, and Medical Equipment and Devices
COVID-19 market dynamicsUnderstanding forces that affect the supply and demand for COVID-19 health products
We continuously map products available for COVID-19 testing and sequencing, and do market research to understand raw material supply, and manufacturers’ production capacities and locations. We engage with suppliers often to grasp their priorities in managing supply and demand, and investigate factors that influence product pricing. We also researched the suitability of new COVID-19 products for specific markets.
PFSCM Product Catalog:
This first version of PFSCM’s Product Catalog focuses on diagnostics, reagents, consumables, equipment, medical devices and personal protective equipment, and only includes a selection of health products that we supply.
Our full range of products can be found in our online e-Catalog.
PFSCM’s e-Catalog houses all the health products we procure. Buyers can browse the products and their various options and pack sizes. Wishlists can also be created for future purchases. The e-Catalog will in future be used as an ordering platform.
In Vitro Diagnostics, medical devices and vector control
- Diagnostic test kits
- Analyzers and equipment
- Auxiliary equipment
- Consumables and instruments
- Reagents and contraceptives
- Indoor Residual Spray
- Long Lasting Insecticide Nets
- Antivirals for HIV, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C
- Antimalarials such as artemisinin-based combination therapy
- Antituberculosis products
- Reproductive heath medicines such as contraceptives and uterotonics
- Essential medicines
All content ©2022 Partnership for Supply Chain Management, Inc. All rights reserved.