Inspiring supply chain innovation for international development
What we do
- Streamline stock velocity
- Initiate resource mobilization
- Manage production scheduling
- Reduce stockouts and expiries
- Best value and best quality products
- Savings through pooled procurement
- International best practices
- Navigate regulatory environment
- On-time and in-full deliveries
- Cost-effective transport
- Custom and waiver clearance
- Safe, reliable shipments
- Modular pharma-compliant storage
- Fast, affordable remote installations
- Improved in-country infrastructure
- Professional, durable construction
- Tailored, accurate, real-time information
- End-to-end visibility and tracking
- Data-driven decisions
- Improved chain of custody
- Safe, effective, fit-for-use products
- Prequalification of vendors
- ISO 9001:2015 QMS certification
- Sampling and quality testing system
Who we are
PFSCM strengthens public health supply chains, ensuring lifesaving commodities are accessible and available to communities in hard-to-reach places. We help donors, governments, non-profit organizations, and humanitarian agencies achieve their public health goals through cost-saving procurement, efficient logistics, pharmaceutical-grade storage, and real-time data tracking. PFSCM demonstrates its commitment to customer satisfaction and service excellence through our ISO 9001:2015 certified Quality Management System, which underpins all of our processes, systems, and services.
Our performance: first half of 2020
worth of health care products to be used in public health programs around the world
an on time and in full delivery performance rate of
well in line with the industry standard
active projects including technical assistance, in-country logistics, warehousing and procurement
our carbon footprint
PFSCM serves client, governments and Principal Recipients in over 60 countries
Important announcement: COVID-19
PFSCM is continuing to serve public health supply chains during the COVID-19 outbreak.
With the pandemic putting extra strain on already fragile supply chains in low- and middle-income countries, it is crucial that all stakeholders maintain service delivery to ensure lifesaving health care products reach those in need on time.
To maintain the highest health and safety standards, PFSCM staff around the globe are operating remotely in accordance with instructions from the various country governments.
Further, we are collaborating closely with service providers to ensure the uninterrupted supply of prevention, diagnostic and treatment products for HIV, tuberculosis, malaria and more.
If you are a PFSCM client, and have any questions or concerns, please contact your PFSCM Client Services representative directly, or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org during normal business hours.
Supply Lines Blog
All content ©2018 Partnership for Supply Chain Management, Inc. All rights reserved.