Our Quality Promise
Quality Management System
Our ISO 9001:2015 certified Quality Management System (QMS) informs all our decisions and ensures continuous improvement, customer satisfaction, and product and service excellence.
Through our QMS and standardized ISO framework we ensure that:
- All processes and procedures are documented
- Staff roles are clearly defined and reviewed regularly
- Internal quality audits and self-inspections are completed periodically
- Client requirements and expectations are understood, met and exceeded
- A robust incident management system is used to report and track incidents
- Deficiencies are identified, corrected and improved upon
Product Quality Assurance
PFSCM’s Quality Management Unit also manages an innovative product quality assurance program.
Through this program manufacturers, suppliers and distributors are pre-qualified and audited to improve their compliance with the World Health Organization (WHO) Model for Quality Assurance System for Procurement Agencies Guideline (MQAS), current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and current Good Distribution Practices (cGDP), where applicable.
Through this effort PFSCM is expanding the pool of local reliable sources bringing life-saving commodities closer to communities in need and building self-reliant supply chains.
Our Code of Conduct
PFSCM’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
PFSCM’s code of business conduct and ethics outlines the values, principles, and acceptable practices underlying PFSCM’s operations. The code serves as a guide for all staff, agents, contractors, and suppliers located domestically and abroad. Terms include, but are not limited to:
- Compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, rules, and regulatory orders. This includes the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), applicable patent and antitrust law, applicable Federal Acquisition Regulations, the Executive Order on Terrorism Financing, and the U.S. Export Control Act, in addition to any laws that are applicable in the countries where we do business.
- Avoidance of conflicts of interest.
- Rules around compliant accounting and public disclosure.
- Standards for personal behavior.
PFSCM’s Whistleblower Policy and Procedure
PFSCM’s established, formal whistleblower procedure outlines policies for the submission and management of complaints received by PFSCM regarding accounting, internal control, or auditing matters. The policy ensures protections for whistleblowers reporting compliance and/or business ethics concerns.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
All content ©2018 Partnership for Supply Chain Management, Inc. All rights reserved.