Source: procurementSustainable sourcing of affordable, quality health products that save lives
We source and procure affordable, quality health products for donors, governments, NGOs, humanitarian agencies, and health- and donation programs. We navigate the market on behalf of clients providing access to the best quality health products from a wide network of quality-assured local and international suppliers.
Our sourcing activities include:
We buy from suppliers who care for people and the environment, and uphold best practices that drive supply chain resilience and security.
We manage value-added services such as reagent rental agreements, equipment lease, warranties, maintenance plans, and product training.
We drive down prices through pooled procurement, framework agreements, competitive biddings, spot buys, and joint tenders.
We track supplier performance to ensure optimal service delivery, and engage suppliers frequently to maintain relationships.
We only procure products that are:
- Prequalified by the World Health Organization (WHO),
- approved by stringent regulatory authorities (SRAs),
- or the International Medical Device Regulatory Forum (IMDRF); and meet national regulatory requirements.
We only procure from suppliers who:
- Passed PFSCM’s due diligence process.
- Can produce appropriate quality certifications or accrediations.
- Are onboarded in our Supplier Relationship Management system.
All content ©2021 Partnership for Supply Chain Management, Inc. All rights reserved.