Sourcing affordable, quality products that save lives
Proper procurement plays an important role in the sustainability of public health supply chains. Sustainable supply chains ensure lifesaving prevention, care, and treatment products are readily available to communities around the world.
PFSCM builds continuity by navigating the market on behalf of clients providing access to the best quality health products from a wide network of quality-assured local and international suppliers.
Our deep market knowledge gives us insight into core product components that affect price, quality, vendor performance, and availability.
We drive down procurement prices for large and small public health programs, and supply our clients with products at the best value through:
- Pooled procurement opportunities
- Framework, and long-term agreements
- Large volume order to negotiate best prices
- Competitive bidding and spot buys
- Forward order placement
- Joint tenders
- Strong vendor relations to drive continuous performance improvement
- Balancing of product awards to ensure a healthy marketplace
“PFSCM has saved us an average of $1 million in procurement costs on an annual basis since we started working together in 2010”- Dominican Republic’s National Council for HIV and AIDS (CONAVIHSIDA) -
Through our experience and professional service, which is underpinned by our ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, we add value to our clients operations by:
- Giving clients access to to prequalified suppliers and helping them to expand their networks
- Acting as an intermediary between vendors, suppliers and clients
- Sharing market intelligence
- Advising on global best practices for procurement
- Uplifting client’s in-house procurement abilities through order fullfillment services
Read more about how we expand in-country supplier networks here.
in ARV procurement cost savings secured for the Dominican Republic since 2010
saved on Indoor Residual Spraying products used to prevent malaria
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
All content ©2018 Partnership for Supply Chain Management, Inc. All rights reserved.