Sourcing affordable, quality products that save lives
PFSCM builds continuity by navigating the market on behalf of clients providing access to the best quality health products from a wide network of quality-assured local and international suppliers.
Our deep market knowledge gives us insight into core product components that affect price, quality, vendor performance, and availability.
- Pooled procurement opportunities
- Framework, and long-term agreements
- Large volume order to negotiate best prices
- Competitive bidding and spot buys
- Forward order placement
- Joint tenders
- Strong vendor relations to drive continuous performance improvement
- Balancing of product awards to ensure a healthy marketplace
- Giving clients access to to prequalified suppliers and helping them to expand their networks
- Acting as an intermediary between vendors, suppliers and clients
- Sharing market intelligence
- Advising on global best practices for procurement
- Uplifting client’s in-house procurement abilities through order fullfillment services
in ARV procurement cost savings secured for the Dominican Republic since 2010
saved on Indoor Residual Spraying products used to prevent malaria
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
All content ©2020 Partnership for Supply Chain Management, Inc. All rights reserved.