Tuesday, June 7, 2022 // 2:30pm ET
Is the cold chain fully utilizing data to mitigate its risk? We wanted to find out, so FreightWaves partnered with Parsyl, a tech-enabled cold chain insurance provider, to survey refrigerated shippers about their data collection and utilization.
Join FreightWaves, Parsyl and special guest, Partnership for Supply Chain Management, for a webinar on Tuesday, June 7 at 2:30 pm ET as we dig into the survey results and discuss how data can be used to improve freight optimization and provide better insurance for cold chain shippers.
Key areas of discussion will include:
• Survey findings and implications
• Most desired supply chain monitoring data that shippers want/need
• The role data can and should play in risk management
• How the cold chain can benefit from a new kind of insurer
• Ben Hubbard, CEO, Parsyl
• Ishmael Muchemenyi, Head of Logistics, Partnership for Supply Chain Management
• Kevin Hill, Head of Research, FreightWaves
Register today to join us for the live session!